Michael Stone Comeback

Discussion in 'ASFN Hall of Fame' started by footballstone, Jul 31, 2003.

1. ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS ONE HEART BEAT!!!

Lol, once again, you embarass yourself with your idiotic ramblings Tango. Take a bow for all the people. The amazing thing is, you claim your intelligence and superiority all the time, yet your arguments are never based on logic or reason, but on your personal wet dreams about players. Your strange emotional bond to these players while often hilarious and pathetic, is mostly disturbing. I often have friends read your posts, just for comic relief. Instead of rebutting one statement of mine, you go to the old standard, insinuating that people are spolied, or getting personal. Being a pre-law student, I understand better than you that insulting someone, and not presenting a logical argument won't get you very far, you might ask Ouchie about that, one of your better friends.

Does benching 225, 15 times make me more intelligent? lol, once again, a fabulous question. Clearly you don't recall stone's first comment, about what a badass her brother is, benching 225. How do you get any sense of me say that benching 225 makes me intelligent? Please keep up with the posts Tango, your constant embarassment of yourself is the entertainment of more than you know.....:thumbup:

2. RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin Registered

Come on you know that is not what I meant. I mean he can run, tackle, and catch. The problem is he doesn't know coverage or where to be when. That is experience. That takes time. Very few players show up in the NFL and BAM they are superstars. You got to learn.
    And plus last year's DB coach wouldn't fired for no good reason. Plus Adrian Wilson who obviously is more experienced than Stone also had problems mentally out on the field. WE might be on to something here.

Ugh enough I better go work

Peace :p

3. EndZone

EndZone Registered User

It was a Joke!:p

4. RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin Registered

Oh! Sorry. You see this thread is toooooo serious. I am out like a fat kid in dodge ball.

5. ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS ONE HEART BEAT!!!

Love the avatar 11, Billy boy was running past us at camp, and saw some of his friends, who immediately ripped on his greasy hair, to which he replied, "The bitches love it". I almost fell down laughing so hard....

6. EndZone

EndZone Registered User

That is classic!

7. SweetD

SweetD Next Up Contributor

Sorry Stone not much changed Yet Maybe he hill be there by game 10.

PS>> Live from training Camp

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by kerouac9
    Dave:

Since it's going around here, and I haven't heard anyone comment on it:

How is Michael Stone looking in camp? What positions are he working at? How's his attitude and conditioning?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael is right now the 5th safety on the roster. He has that speed that could make him a good special teams player. New DB's coach Ron Milus is very impressive, and Stone is probably getting the best teaching of his career. The question is, can he do something with it?

Dave

8. Tangodnzr

Tangodnzr Banned

Again, I essentially agree with you Russ.

And this is one of the rare times, if not the first, I have ever agreed with DC on anything.

...and just for the record, my comments about Alan state my thoughts exactly. It just seemed to out of character for him to post in the manner he did, especially knowing all the work he has put into the growing process culminating in this present website.
    He is certainly not one of those that my other comments would be directed to.

Yes, Ms. Stone's opening remarks may have been a little inflammatory, but I can't blame her. After all, Michael IS her brother, and as I have maintained all along, a lot (not all) of the criticism that has been directed to him is ignorant and unfounded.
    She has openly admitted that herself, and seems more than capable of handling herself with some of the loud mouthed bozo's here.
    I know if I was in her shoes, I'd be a little pissed too, and ready to defend and vent.
    Alan did make one very good point, and that was he never tries to badmouth a pro player since he isn't in their shoes.

A lot of bozo's here seem to think that a public message board gives them some inalienable right to demean sports figures, be they players, coaches, owners or whatever.
    Nothing, I repeat nothing, gives them the right to do that. How many of those guilty of that would say the same things to someone's face that they say here.
    I don't care how much money they make....that does not justify it at all, in my opinion.

Have an opinion, state it, but use a little common sense and human decency in expressing it.

9. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

agreed.

10. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

why is stuff like this necessary?

11. Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain DPOY

Because he called us all a bunch of worthless homers.

12. AZCB34

AZCB34 Registered User

Listen, anyone can disagree...vehemently if necessary. If that is all it was then hey, all is good. But when you go to other boards to bash people here as if nobody will know what you are doing, then that is wrong.

DC did cross a line and instead of apologizing for his remarks, he battles on. I wouldn't go to a Cowboys board and talk about the worthless homers on my Cards board. No class and no credibility. I disagreed often with DC but until recently at least I respected him but that is gone for me.

You and cheese (and alot of times myself among others) we challenge people but we don't resort to name calling very often and certainly don't resort to it on another board. We get upset but I also respect the people here and would never bite the hand that feeds me...in this case a great site.

DC doesn't have to leave forever but he does have some bridges to mend although I know he won't because he was given the chance and he declined.

He tears apart Russ on broncosFreak for dissing Jake but conveniently forgets that he went to ANOTHER Broncos board to talk up Jake and send out tapes. They both did the exact same thing except one likes Jake (the player) and the other doesn't.

13. Ouchie-Z-Clown

that was EXACTLY the thinking when he got drafted.

14. Ouchie-Z-Clown

well, i'll work under the assumption that i'm one of the "kibbitzers" and probably "spoiled" at that. lemme tell ya, i played college ball for two years before blowing out my knee (and crackin two ribs and dislocating my shoulder - but that's all been rehashed before). granted it was div II, but it was still more than most. and i agree with russ, the players will ride ya hard. real hard. and the coaches suck. when i got back to boston from having surgery i returned to the lockerroom for my first rehab visit and my locker was cleaned out. no, they didn't have my stuff in a box . . . they threw it all away. it also took me a year to reclaim any of the friends i had ever had on the football team. all because i wanted a surgeon of my father's choosing (not the team's choosing) to do the surgery (my pop's an orthopod).

15. Ouchie-Z-Clown

c'mon, tango and i are like 5th cousins embroiled in a grudge dispute 'cuz the ambiguously - i just can't do it . . . i luv him too much for words . . . it's almost like a dream . . .