Memories of Tim

Discussion in 'ASFN Hall of Remembrance' started by Mike Olbinski, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Mulli

Mulli ... Contributor

:notworthy :burgerking::newcards:

2. dogpoo32

dogpoo32 meh

Indeed.

Here's to washing clothes while the Cards lose. Rest in Peace.

3. Gee!

Gee! BirdGang Contributor

Dont know how this story just popped in my head but thought Id share..

Tim called me one nite after going to Circle K for beer..

Well he loaded up Sasha, his dog, and went to get the beer.. Once there, there was bum at the store.. The bum asked for a ride.. Tim gave him a ride to the IHOP I think it was.. Anyways, the bum tripped out on Sasha and started questioning if Tim was "them".. Tim asked him repeatedly who "them" was.. The bum didnt answer just kept saying "them".. The bum thought Sasha was a government agent or something.. lol

Although Tim laughed at what had happened to him, he knew the bum was mentally disturbed.. Tim knew it.. But it shows how big Tims curiousity was and his no holds barred for life he had.. He wasnt afraid of anything..

I told him I would have never picked up a bum.. But he did.. He didnt care, I assume it was his curiousity about the unknown that drove him to do these kinda things.. And of course he was trying to help the bum too..

Its one of the things that made him, him.. :thumbup:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  4. Ryanwb

Ryanwb Banned

LOL! I would never pick up a bum.... cheers KOC

5. Yuma

Yuma Back in NV!

I am posting for the first time in many months out of respect for Tim, aka KOC. Gee!'s story really hit home with me as KOC and I discussed online how to drink with winos. I shared my first hand knowledge after he wondered about the group of guys outside a Circle K drinking in the parking lot from paper bags. I wonder if he ever shared a bottle with those guys. I think we basically kept the Posting While Intoxicated thread going for awhile.

He also had kind words for my son when he was undergoing chemotherapy at Phoenix Children's Hospital. For Tim to go through all he went through medically, and to give me encouragement with my son really meant a lot to me. My only regret was never meeting him in person.

KOC will be tippin one with St. Patrick! I have no doubt about that. I will be thinking of you, KOC, on St. Patrick's Day.

6. Diamondback Jay

Diamondback Jay Psalms 23:1

Good to see you again Yuma.

7. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

Ditto

8. Gee!

Gee! BirdGang Contributor

HA!

just remembered this..

Tim came over to my house one night..

We were in a bad mood over a situation.. Dont remember what it was now.. Anyways..

We decided to play knuckles.. Well, he wanted to lol..

I beat him every time to the point his fist was bleeding.. I told him I quit and it was too easy.. He wouldnt have it.. He challenged me all nite night to that damn knuckles game.. It didnt matter that I won every time and he was bleeding, he wouldnt quit trying..

I remember that night thinking, "this guy will never stop unless dealt a death blow".. And he never did..

The morning after that knuckles match he called me and cussed me out saying I broke his hand.. lol..