Kirwan: Cards trading down one spot

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by BACH, Mar 8, 2004.

1. vikesfan

vikesfan Banned

Yes the Giants would trade with the Cards so they don't trade with someone else. I think at best to move up they would give us a 4th if it was a 3rd that would be sweet.

At #4 the Cards would either take M Williams or Taylor. Josh is Ben more or less.

Gallery is tempting. But you can get a good O-Lineman at #33. Bring in Carey and put him in at RT or if he's better then LJ do the same switch you suggest move LJ to RT (is he big enough) and move Carey to LT.

There is STILL 3 big holes on this team... an OT a DT and a CB.
    And this needs to be filled with FA Round 2 pick and Round 3 pick. That 3 pick is not that sure you probably will not be able to address need. With the 2 pick I am confident a CB an OT a DT will all be there but you can only take one of those three.

2. spanky1

spanky1 Registered User

Still want to move LJ from LT I see....:confused: Clement will be our RT. Donnell Washington is a more critical need at DT (#33) than an O-Lineman.

And if the Giants do want to move up, it will cost them their 3rd rounder. And Green would be ecstatic to have the extra pick and Mike Williams.

3. CardShark

CardShark DEAL WITH IT!

I could see the Redskins wanting to move up to get Gallery.

4. spanky1

spanky1 Registered User

They have no ammo left in their gun......they only have the 5th and a 5th rounder left.

5. abcard

abcard Rookie

I'd make that trade and then see if Cleveland would want to see if cleveland would trade their 1st and 2nd for our 1st and 4th. we still could choose any of the Williams orTaylor at #7 and have two 2s and two 3s.With any luck a 3rd round compenitory pick to replace 4th rounder we traded.

6. Evil Ash

Evil Ash Henchman Supreme

and they might lose that 5th rounder soon. According to Jurecki, the Redskins signed a RFA CB (can't remember the name) that will cost them a 5th rounder.

7. CardinalChris

CardinalChris Big Man Himself

So that somebody doesn't make the trade with Arizona and snatch Gallery at #3