Is this fair?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Baseball' started by MigratingOsprey, Jun 12, 2008.

1. MigratingOsprey

MigratingOsprey Thank You Paul!

i'm not the most active guy in my head to head keeper league - but have this deal out there

i have an offer out there that would send halladay and carlos lee for evan longoria, scott olsen & camerin maybin

my team isn't going to contend this year and i'm looking to stock up in positions I'm not traditionally good at finding

My other pitchers of note would be Webb, Vasquez & Penny - i also have a couple other young guys and we only start 5 - with the # of innings that halladay pitches and his injury history and age I think he is due to start fading

my other 3Bs are Edwin Encarnacion, Hank Blalock (DL) & Iwamura has eligibility in our league

being a keeper league i'm interested about possibly teaming up maybin with jay bruce - although I'm not that high on maybin and am not sure he'll even break his rookie status this year

2. Beaver

Beaver Maximum Effort

How many Keepers are you allowed to have? If I knew for certain I wasn't making the playoffs this year, I'de probably do it just to obtain Longoria. Olsen and Maybin, meh.

3. MigratingOsprey

MigratingOsprey Thank You Paul!

the keepers are on a cap basis - each player has an expected performance and you are allowed to keep up to a certain number of points

4. arvestal

arvestal Free Agent

I wouldn't do it, Halladay is a stud and is showing no signs of slowing down.