Calling Cardinal fans out...

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Jetstream Green, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green Registered User

Not exactly, certainly not a majority of this board, but if that damn Monday Night game is pro Cowboy when your team is 1-1 to start the season, that is weak man. I do not give a rat's ass if this team looks shaky at best because hence you are a Cardinal fan (and the Cowboys looked just as mediocre against the Broncos which just might be Detroit AFC), and this is when they need their fans the most. The NFL is mediocre now, and the NFC even more... support Big Red and do not sell your tickets to a freaking bandwagon Cowboy punk because you do not want the stadium half empty when you are actually winning in the second half where Cowboy fan usually vacates with a 10 point differential during halftime, represent and if you think different you are a closet Cowboy fan :cards:

2. Jetstream Green

Added hint... this is your home opener, and I am voicing now because you have to represent!

daves likes this.
  3. gmabel830

gmabel830 It's football season!!

I am selling two of my four tickets.. to the former season ticket holder who sat next to me at face value... GO CARDS!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hollywood likes this.
  4. oaken1

oaken1 Stone Cold

I been down on the team. But I agree whole heartedly...every local season ticket holder needs to be there and be loud. The game is not un winnable

daves likes this.
  5. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

Is it Cards fans specifically or moreso neutral parties that buy and sell? You can't really do anything regarding the latter...

6. Jetstream Green

I think I made that pretty clear lol

7. Brak

Brak Registered

I have missed exactly two games since Jiffy Pop Stadium opened in 2006 - once due to illness, once due to a work obligation. I've never sold tickets to any game. Would especially never sell out to a rivalry game.

But you have to remember that since Phoenix is a town full of transplants (such as myself - I'm a Bay Area native who lived behind the Orange Kurtain™ for 20 years before moving to Phoenix in 2004 - you're always gonna have a ton of out-of-town team fans who are actually locals still rooting for "their" team when they're in town. Many are Cards fans every other week but that one. I was that way when I first moved here, but decided to go all-in on the Cards by 2007, and haven't looked back (the York family can do that to you). That, plus Phoenix is a damn nice place to travel to for a road game in the fall/winter, so we get a ton of tourists in for games too, and since brokers & the team control a LOT of seats, even if us "real fans" don't sell out, there will always be plenty of tickets for them. And that's not a bad thing as they bring a lot of money to town. It does suck though at the game when they represent too much of the total number in the building.

8. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

I'll be there

AZ Native, Jetstream Green and daves like this.
  9. MrYeahbut

MrYeahbut rilly bruh, rilly?? Contributor

Go look on Stubhub, there's thousands of tix for sale. They ain't Card's fans selling their seats.

10. Buckybird

Buckybird Hoist the Lombardi Trophy

**** the Cowpies!!! I hate them with a passion & if we went 1-15 & beat them I'd be happy:mrgreen:. I'm dead serious

I've lived here my whole life, been a fan for 43 years & hate them more than anything in the universe!!! Crap on the Star like a good little Redbird lol

Go Big Red :newcards:

Cardsfanstl, POISON, nashman and 2 others like this.
  11. TJ

TJ The Chosen One

Living in LA and being from PHX, It'd be hypocritical of me to judge, as the last few sporting events I've attended, I've worn the visiting team's jersey. The stadium will be 30-40% Cowboy fans. Is what it is, at this point. I'm more frustrated at the sight of Seahawks fans. I mean, in 2009, I saw like 10 fans at UofP. Now, they come in droves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. AZ Native

AZ Native Living is Easy with Eyes Closed Contributor

Again, many people buy 4 or more seats and always go to the games with their 2 tickets, but make money off the other tickets, many times enough to pay for next year's seat. When you start paying for their tickets then you have a right to tell them what to do with theirs. Not until.

13. jbjarko

jbjarko Registered

I'll be there. Supporting.

14. Big D

Big D ...and STILL...

Eh, I wouldn't blame anyone for staying away on Monday night. This team sucks, and they aren't even entertaining in the process of sucking. We have been reduced to little more than watching fossils accumulate statistics while somehow still managing to cash some very large checks.

I can see where someone may be coming from in deciding to sell their tix vs taking a day off, tailgating in the heat or dealing with rush hour traffic, not getting out of the stadium until close to 10pm, dealing with post game traffic and not getting home until midnight, then either taking another day off or dealing with a full work day on short rest.

What has this team done in the last 20 months to deserve anyone going out of their way to watch them?

15. Buckybird

Buckybird Hoist the Lombardi Trophy

Thanks for describing the Colts, Niners, Chargers, Browns, Jags, Saints, Bears, Bills & J-e-t-s jets jets lol :lol:

Cardsfanstl and nashman like this.