ASU @ Utah

Discussion in 'Arizona State' started by AZCB34, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Mainstreet

Mainstreet Registered User Contributor

Good to know. Again, these things happen to any defense.

2. TJ

TJ Buy the Hype

So how are y'all feeling about Graham moving forward?

3. 82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad 7 x 70

I honestly can't believe the transformation in this team. I mean, it's be one thing if this type of turn-around took place from one season to the next... But, on 9/16th they were badly beaten by Texas Tech, after being slammed by San Diego State the previous week and barely squeeking out a win prior to that against New Mexico State! On 9/23rd they beat Oregon, which - even though the Ducks suck this year, was still a bit of an eye-opener... But then they got mauled in typical Todd Graham fashion against Stanford, where Love was literally toying with them... They then pull off the stunner against Washington and more importantly, follow that up with a beat down of the Utes in Utah!
    I still don't know if this is enough data to say that Graham has somehow turned it ALL around and ASU should be taken seriously... However, if they beat the Trojans on Saturday - even though USC has now shown themselves to be seriously flawed - I guess we'll have to begin to look at Graham in a different light. But I won't lie, there is a HUGE part of me that is still expecting USC to come into Sun Devil and put a typical, Trojan thumping down on ASU...

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero Registered User

Well, as long as he is not getting visited by the FBI, a lot better than a few weeks ago. :)

5. Absolute Zero

Found this post on another forum:

https://www.houseofsparky.com/2017/...major-takeaways-from-sun-devils-win-over-utes

6. TJ

TJ Buy the Hype

:hammer:

7. Absolute Zero

Since we are an Adidas school, gotsa be a little nervous right? That emblem looks like slanted bars.