Another Football Thread Turned Religious Debate

Discussion in 'ASFN Hall of Remembrance' started by KingofCards, Dec 3, 2005.

1. KingofCards

KingofCards My Hero

Not gonna happen, we'll re-sign Warner, possibly McCown or another somewhat competent backup and draft the best player available regardless of position at each spot. I don't think the best player available is going to be a QB, though that would throw a wrench in my prediction.

Now go get a piece of paper and write that down. :thumbup:

2. Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck Banned

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

3. CardinalLaw

CardinalLaw Registered User

What if the BPA is a DE, K, or WR?:eek:

I think if Denny and Graves are smart, and a top QB is available they better pick him. Even if we have more need somewhere else. We need a franchise QB, and we need him to sit behind Warner for a year, before we throw him to the wolves.

4. joeshmo

joeshmo Kangol Hat Aficionado

I am all out of paper. Can I use an etch-a-sketch instead.

5. Stout

Stout I gave my cards a victory...

So who's going to be our QBOF? Warner? He may be all right next year, but not for the long run. When do we get him?

6. KingofCards

KingofCards My Hero

We don't need a franchise QB, we need a franchise defense. With our wideouts and an average o-line a revolving door at QB will do us just fine.

Now I do agree we do not need to draft another WR.

7. KingofCards

KingofCards My Hero

Write it on your arm. :thumbup:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  8. joeshmo

I am all out of pens, pencils, paint, carving tools, burning instruments and any other device that can make mark on my arm.

Its the etch-a-sketch or nothing. I promise not to shake for at least a year.

9. KingofCards

KingofCards My Hero

I would like us to make a good selection of a run stuffing defensive tackle to compliment Dockett. But, I am not up on who is going to be out there.

We obviously need a real free safety to take over for Griffith. I'd love to have a dominant middle linebacker and we need serious help on the o-line. QB is overrated and Warner will be fine for a couple more years and there is always journeymen guys out there that can do a decent job at QB.

:thumbup:

10. KingofCards

KingofCards My Hero

etch-a-sketch is not permanent enough. Go punch a brick wall five times, while yelling "KoC said we will not draft a QB", you never forget the reason you did that and neither will anyone in your family. ;)

11. joeshmo

I agree we need a QBOF but do we need a Franchise QB/First round QB? I just want a QB who wont make mistakes.

I believe that a 2nd or 3rd rounder slow brought along behind Warner in this system can be a very succesfull QBOF for us.

I also believe that the coaching staff will fall in love with a certian QB and they will draft them on draft day, just like they did with JJ. What round will it be in and will we trade up to make sure we get him. We dont trade up into the top but we have tried to trade up back into the first round at least a few times, one time we tried to trade up to get Gamble, forgot what the other one was but we are not afriad to trade up and get the guy we want later in the draft.

12. MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub What Goes Around Comes Around

We're going to get at least one QB this offseason and perhaps two. Josh is definitely gone and Navarre's permanent spot on the bench in spite of our offensive woes and QB shuffling leads me to think nobody in the organization thinks much if him.

13. idahocardsfan

idahocardsfan Registered

I think it would be the worse idea to bring back warner. ladies and gentlemen he is having problems winning a game. It like harrington he was moving the ball but he couldn't come out victories.

14. KingofCards

KingofCards My Hero

We have to have the Lord on our side if we are to win though. HE truely favors Kurt and we need that.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  15. idahocardsfan

idahocardsfan Registered

lol that funny kurt warner has only won 1 game wow. proving that a guy who believe to much in a fake person then in reality will not do **** in the league.