American Idol IV

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Brian in Mesa, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

:lmao:

Pretty good for a Seahawks fan.... :D

2. MigratingOsprey

MigratingOsprey Thank You Paul!

are you kidding?!?!

us seahawk fans are full of spite and cynacism

3. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

FYI Dateline NBC or one of those shows has an expose on American Idol coming up in sweeps week. Radio people this morning said they will present lots of gossip and inside info and suggest that some of the "mystery" votes aren't quite as surprising as we all think.

And Corey (?) the black kid who was kicked of a few shows ago for some domestic incident with his sister, is shopping a book now where he claims to have had a sexual relationship with Paula while on the show, and says that's why he got booted the producers found out. He said Paula gave him money to help him out and promised to help with his career, but has reneged and that's why he's going public now.

4. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

Ex-‘Idol’ contestant
    claims Abdul affair
    Report: Corey Clark outlines
    relationship in book proposal
    Former "Idol" hopeful Corey Clark now claims he had an affair with Paula Abdul, according to the Globe magazine. Clarke reportedly is shopping around a book proposal.

Corey Clark, a 24-year-old former contestant, is claiming that he had a “secret affair” with the 42-year-old judge from the hit show, according to the new issue of Globe magazine. Clarke reportedly is claiming that he had sex with Abdul in the guest room of her house, that she paid some of his expenses and promised to fund his career to the tune of $2 million, and that she made him vow to keep their relationship a secret. The allegations are reportedly from a book proposal that Clark has been shopping to publishers.

“[Abdul] told [Clark] she wanted to look out for him and be his ‘special friend,’” according to the Globe article. “But he claims she warned him that he couldn’t tell anyone or she’d make things very hard for him, cautioning, ‘Don’t screw me or you’ll be sorry.’” The proposal apparently also describes how Abdul once came up behind Clark, rubbed his neck, and then they began “kissing passionately and feeling each other up” as they moved to the guest bedroom.

Clark got booted from the show after it was revealed that he faced charges of assaulting his teenage sister and clashing with police while resisting arrest.

The article also says that Clark was told that another "American Idol" contestant, Justin Guarini, "bragged about having an affair with Paula." Guarini's rep denies there was any affair.

Abdul’s spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment, but the Globe article says that Abdul “disputes the allegations contained in the book proposal.”

Separately, ABC is reportedly working on a “potentially explosive exposé” on “American Idol,” possibly about “the relationship between ‘Idol’ judges and contestants,” according to Variety magazine.

Jeannette Walls Delivers the Scoop Monday through Thursday on MSNBC.com

© 2005 MSNBC Interactive

5. Pariah

Pariah H.S. Contributor

I think Paula's banging Constantine now.

6. marathon_mom

marathon_mom Bring it on!!!

Corey's a slug. Slimeball. I hope she sues him. :rolleyes:

7. CardFan67

CardFan67 Don't touch my tail!

Anthony
    Scott
    Carrie

I think these will be the bottom three... Constantine should be there instead of Carrie based on perfomance but there are too many teenie bopper girl voters out there... Oh and DBJ's... :D

8. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

Scott was horrendous. Carrie mediocre

Vonzell and Bo were great!

9. Pariah

Pariah H.S. Contributor

Bottom three:

Scott
    Anthony
    Vonzell

Anthony did a pretty good job last night, IMO. I was impressed, but I dont think it was good enough to over come weeks of suckiness.

Scott goes home.

10. Pariah

Pariah H.S. Contributor

That was a rough theme for me this week. I'd never heard any of those songs.

11. CardFan67

CardFan67 Don't touch my tail!

I liked the theme but I thought Constantine butchered that song...

12. Pariah

Pariah H.S. Contributor

You;re right--That's the one song I had heard, but he mangled it.

Constantine is in a tough spot. He's got this rocker image, but he sucks at rocking.

13. DjaugheOld

DjaugheOld Ads by Google

:biglaugh:

:lmao:

14. MigratingOsprey

MigratingOsprey Thank You Paul!

yep ... he should stick to the david cassidy route .... constantine =/= rock

i think the bottom 3 will be scott, carrie & vonzell

anthony seems to have his fans for some unknown reason and actually did alright this week ... may be enough to get him through

scott has to be gone .. how can a man that large continually dodge bullets?

vonzell, in my opinion, is very good ... but many just don't like her

carrie I like, but she hasn't been strong recently and her sound seemed very muffled last night

15. marathon_mom

marathon_mom Bring it on!!!

:stupid: Was surprised by Carrie's performance. She's usually better than that. Especially with a song she really knows. :shrug:

It's Scott's turn to say bye-bye. He sang a very emotional song and put no emotion in it. Almost like he was distracted or something. I thought it sucked.

Bo...what can I say? Awesome.:notworthy
    Vonzell...beautiful, great stage presence, works the audience. I hope Randy & Pauls were right. I'd like to see her continue.
    Anthony...pulled off a toughy. Chicks dig him so he'll probably move forward.

I enjoyed the little stories about the hometowns & family stuff. Bo's Mom & Dad cracked me up. :lmao: