76ers @ Suns game thread 12-31-17

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by Mainstreet, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Superbone

Superbone Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan

What do you doubt? You think 6 ast, 4 stl, 0 to is "Useless" and that he should be called that from this point forward?

2. Phrazbit

Phrazbit Registered

His post was specifically about Ulis' shooting ability and in that game Ulis shot terribly.

And even if you want to look at his overall performance, outside of the steals, the full stat line for 22 minutes of playing time is wretched. He had a bad game and he is having an awful season.

3. Superbone

I think there's a miscommunication going on here. My Freudian slip comment was regarding devilalum calling Ulis, Useless. Whether that was intentional or not, only devilalum knows. The other thing I mentioned was Ulis' stat line which is a fact and cannot be doubted.

4. BC867

BC867 Long time Phoenician! Contributor

Nah, he's a little short for a Point Forward. Hell, he's a little short for a Point Guard. :)

Seriously, there is no one thing at which he excels. He is neither a one-trick pony nor instant ... offense or anything else.

A playoff bound team would be hard pressed to even carry him as an 11th or 12th man. And I'm a big believer in having a third legitimate Point Guard ready to step into the roatation when needed.

5. devilalum

devilalum Salary Cap Casualty

It was a play on words regarding his shooting. There is no role in the NBA for a sub six foot player that can’t shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Superbone

Thanks for the clarification on your post. Still, I think it's too early to say Ulis can't shoot or can't ever become a competent shooter.

devilalum likes this.